Corporate Social Responsibility Meets Meetings & Incentives
Today more than ever before, companies are looking for new ways to motivate employees, increase employee engagement and give back to the community. Impact 4 Good, a corporate team building company created specifically for the meetings and incentives industry, offers clients the opportunity to participate in meaningful and worthwhile community service-oriented activities with a unique twist: we bring community service to our clients at hotels and resorts across the country and abroad, and even to the virtual world!
Impact 4 Good has facilitators in cities across the US, and a worldwide network of partner community service organizations. Our teambuilding activities are portable and can go wherever your meeting will be based! What sets us apart from other corporate teambuilding companies?
- We are a team building company offering community service programs built by staff that actually spent time in the non-profit/community service world!
- We offer a more personalized service, working closely with you to customize your event around your team’s requirements.
- We offer a unique selection of activities and beneficiary organizations.
- Our team works across the country and abroad, within your budget.
- Most programs are 2 hours or less, and we can accommodate any size event, from 10 to 10,000!
- Can’t meet in person? Our VIRTUAL options can engage dispersed teams in a meaningful manner and make a difference in communities that need it most.
By maintaining close ties to local, national and international non-profit organizations, Impact 4 Good ensures activities benefit both participating employees and the community at large, while integrating core business objectives. When possible, Impact 4 Good leverages existing client relationships with non-profit partners to make for more meaningful community service experiences. Give us a call to discuss today!
“The team at Impact4Good are true PARTNERS not just contracted facilitators and if you’re organizing an event, the difference is HUGE to the organizer and the participants.” -Ashley, Corporate Client