At Impact 4 Good, we aim to be a company’s “one stop shop” for all CSR teambuilding initiatives. Whether you are looking to gather in person or virtually, support first responders or families in underserved communities, or simply enjoy some competition while making a difference, we are always here to support your CSR goals!
We also understand that as an individual you may want to volunteer your own time and make a difference within your community…especially now as we support one another through the Covid-19 pandemic. And we commend you!! Here are some great resources we’ve found that we recommend for virtual volunteering:
- United Nations Volunteers (https://www.onlinevolunteering.org/en)
- Get connected to organizations in need of help through research, writing, art and more.
- Catchafire (https://www.catchafire.org/)
- Support non-profits with tasks such as writing thank you letters or editing photos.
- Translators Without Borders (https://translatorswithoutborders.org/volunteer/)
- For those fluent in more than one language, combine your language skills with humanitarian aid to provide translations to international organizations that focus on crisis relief, health and education.
- VolunteerMatch (https://www.volunteermatch.org/search/virtual)
- Sort through thousands of opportunities and find the perfect cause to support.
These are only a few of the MANY options out there. And as a reminder, if you are looking to make a difference with your company we also offer our own virtual CSR teambuilding activities, which you can find on this website!
As the country gears up for Giving Tuesday, it’s the…
As Veterans Day approaches, our hearts are grateful for the…
As the holiday season fast approaches, it’s not just a…