Face to face interaction is where business happens. Deals are struck, relationships are solidified and ideas flourish. But meeting in person isn’t always possible, whether due to busy schedules, tighter budgets, or the 2020 challenge: COVID-19. No matter the reason why in-person meetings can’t happen, keeping a dispersed team feeling connected is of paramount importance.
While you may know us best for helping you activate giveback programs with a tangible impact in the ballroom or conference room, you may not know we’ve also been helping our clients execute successful virtual events since our inception in 2005. Furthermore, and especially in this current climate of COVID-19, we know your CSR goals remain intact and we are dedicated to ensuring your company can continue with its teambuilding activities and giving back to local beneficiaries who need critical, immediate donations to help those who need it most.
Our virtual events work best when kicked off on a video-conference by YOUR executive host or leader. After an introduction, our lead facilitator joins on-screen to share information about the cause your event will support, to make a direct connection between your team and the beneficiary organization.
Virtual options to make a difference are plentiful! Current offerings include:
- Giveback Grid Show “Jeopardy Edition”: snag the spotlight by becoming a contestant who makes a difference by giving back to beneficiary organizations in great need of your assistance.
- Pandemic Relief: support community service organizations, through the donation of Pandemic Relief kits, to make sure vulnerable populations are cared for during the pandemic.
- Virtual Quiz Show: the fun of a live trivia game show with the added bonus of cash donations to non-profits in need.
- Mural of Hope: paint a mosaic mural to support first responder organizations, where all participants complete single panels, which ultimately come together to form one work of art.
- Hero Beads for Healthcare First Responders: support healthcare first responders by assembling and donating beaded bracelets, handwritten messages of thanks, and gift cards from online meal delivery services.
- Hugs 4 Heroes: support local heroes of participant choosing through the donation of personalized stuffed animals, handwritten messages of thanks and gift cards from online meal delivery services while simultaneously supporting a local first responding organization through a cash donation.
When possible, your event can conclude with a beneficiary representative joining your video conference to thank your group in person for your time and effort, and to raise awareness of their work in the community. Visit our “DIY Activities” page for other ideas on tangible donations that your group can assemble as part of a virtual team experience.